Crime and Corruption
- Inculcate a robust culture of performance and accountability amongst provincial officials.
- Monitor and support municipalities.
- Implement the Provincial Communication Strategy.
- Support the existing SMME Incubation and youth entrepreneurship programmes.
- Support black owned enterprises in the tourism sector.
- Provide decent infrastructure for small businesses.
- Allocate R28.8 million for the appointment of youth owned contract enterprises for the completion of human settlement projects.
Social Cohesion (racism and xenophobia)
- Build awareness, foster appreciation, celebrate diversity and the limitless potential it holds for our collective futures.
- Continue to build cohesive and sustainable communities.
- Support initiates and events that celebrate arts, culture, language, history and heritage inclusively.
Social Service (education, health and housing)
- Construct an additional 7 ECD facilities in areas of most need including Standerton, Siyabuswa, Tweefontein, Ermelo, Ogies, Mbuzini and Manzini in Jerusalem.
- Train an additional 1,000 maths and science teachers and broadcast lessons to all 100 MSTA linked schools.
- Provide minimum sanitation standards by December 2016.
- Allocate R200 million to increase access to post-school funding for critical and scarce skills that are vital for our key economic sectors.
- Invest over R470 million in the upgrading and construction of primary health care facilities.
- Construct a rehabilitation and treatment centre in Nkangala.
- Invest R545 million in the roll-out of integrated human settlements in various municipalities.
- Upgrade informal settlements at Embalenhle and other areas like Leandra.