Crime and Corruption
- Change the leadership of departments and agencies that show serial poor performance.
- Introduce a procurement policy which will help achieve genuine black economic empowerment in all sectors without bribery and corruption.
- Conduct un-announced visits to police stations.
- Support the Memeza Community Police Alarm system developed by Ms. Rirhundzu Munisi.
- Promote industrial clusters for firms and businesses that are involved in complementary activities.
- Support township entrepreneurs in the automotive sector.
- Provide additional incentives through effective land use and build industrial infrastructure for specific clusters of sectors and industries located in different development corridors.
- Create more than 9,000 jobs with the introduction of 48 new Gautrains.
Social Cohesion (racism and xenophobia)
- Build a society free from racism and xenophobia by appointing a group of eminent persons who will work with various civil society initiatives to open honest and constructive conversations.
- Restore hope and build unity among the people of Gauteng.
- Spend more time on the ground solving problems with communities including unblocking delivery of infrastructure projects.
- Create platforms with people from diverse backgrounds and localities where they can interact and compete in different sporting codes.
Social Services (education, health and housing)
- Introduce the e-learning system to classes and schools.
- Increase the bursary, learnerships and internships funds to R1 billion in orders to equip youth with necessary skills and work experience.
- Spend close to R30 million which will help contribute to the education of children from poor households.
- Turn around public health care facilities to meet the norms and standards of an ideal clinic.
- Digitise patient files in all public hospitals in Gauteng by 2019.
- Deliver mega human settlements and post-apartheid cities, which will also include student accommodation.
- Speed up the handing over of completed houses and renovated hostels.