Crime and Corruption
- Strengthen road safety programme with the employment of 153 traffic officers.
- Work closely with the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) on dealing with the matter of loan sharks that exploit the most vulnerable sectors of our society, namely social grant beneficiaries.
- Implement a focused programme on promoting good governance principles and practices.
- Convert qualified part time educators into permanent employment.
- Create at least 700 job opportunities through the establishment of solar farms.
- Create approximately 150 jobs from the building of a precinct on the N3 route, with two filling stations, truck stop, police station, commercial and accommodation facilities.
- Create 61,022 work opportunities through the Public Works programme, targeting mainly the youth, women and the disabled.
Social Cohesion (racism and xenophobia)
- Work with the Gauteng provincial government and the people of Sharpeville to celebrate the progress made to ensure that all South African citizens enjoy equal rights and responsibilities under the Constitution.
Social Services (education, health and housing)
- Give 400 students the opportunity to pursue their studies in the Russian Federation, while 48 will do artisan related courses in Germany. 4 Postgraduate students will go to the Freiberg University in Germany to study in geology-related fields.
- Send 50 students to study engineering, economics and international trade in Turkey.
- Build new clinics in various towns in the Province this year.
- Establish a state-owned substance abuse treatment centre in the province.
- Focus extensively this year on finalizing the transfer of title deeds of completed projects to beneficiaries.
- Provide 7,000 housing opportunities in Sasolburg.
- Complete a housing development in Ventersburg.
- Continue with the installation of both water and sewer networks in Matjhabeng, including specifically the development of K10 in Odendalsrus and Phokeng in Thabong.