Crime and Corruption
- Committed to reasonable and fair law enforcement at local level to ensure safety.
- Stop the appointment of officials who are not appointed on merit and appoint the best person for the job.
- Act as effective watchdog with regards to maladministration, corruption, incompetence, etc. and fulfil a dynamic structured opposition role.
- Appoint the most knowledgeable people available to end the chaos in the municipalities.
- Create a favorable environment for the private sector to expand and create job opportunities.
- Work to appoint to and keep competent and qualified officials based on their merit in their posts.
- Create a favourable environment for economic growth through good service delivery, infrastructure development and maintenance and fair taxes and tariffs.
- Appoint South African engineers.
Social Cohesion (race and xenophobia)
- Opposes racial discrimination.
- Acknowledge diversity and cherish it on all levels of government.
- Strive for the maintenance of homes for the aged and the development of the Afrikaner and other minority communities’ cultural treasures such as museums and monuments.
Social Services (education, health and housing)
- Focuses on providing housing for poor Afrikaners and other minorities who are being excluded by the ANC’s racial program.
- Promote a dispensation which makes sustainable and independent communities possible. Such local communities must, as building blocks of a broader community, be enabled to see to their own welfare.
- Quality service delivery and effective government.